This remote property sits beneath the magnificent three tiered Victoria Falls, on the western slopes of the Victoria River, roughly 15kms west of Omeo, deep in the heart of Victoria’s High Country.
Much of the region, including this site, was burnt during the devastating 2019-20 bushfire season, but early signs of regrowth remind us of the Australian environment's exceptional capacity for regeneration, and the promise of a revitalised ecosystem within the iconic landscape.
Typical of an Alpine site, the property is steep sloped, with near vertical drops in parts.
Location: 540 Victoria Falls Road, Cobungra
Size: 18.3 ha / 45.2 acres
Stewardship Payments: Yes
• Hairy Anchor Plant – Rare
• Tufted Knawel – Rare
• Poison Rice-flower – Rare
• Spotted Tree Frog – Endangered
• Growling Grass Frog – Endangered
• Powerful Owl – Threatened
• Diamond Firetail – Near Threatened
• Macquarie Perch – Threatened
• Brush-tailed rock-wallaby – Threatened